Friday 16 March 2012

Temuka

Once again my accommodation arrangements have fallen short of expectations. Both holiday parks in timaru were full with only campsites available so I'm in temuka, home of wedding gift ovenware. Actually It's quite nice the Chinese takeaways were good and the bennys getaway motel is clean and warm unlike the holiday park which fortunately was full of fruit pickers so we didn't get to stay. It made smiths just before piahia look like shangri la

Thanks to Gordon and Julie for looking after us last night and for babysitting the Mira.

Coppelia looks to be arriving in Napier well before us, my ETA is the afternoon on the 19th at this stage. Hopefully I won't miss the traditional wine tour the rni one last year was I cracker, at least the parts I remember were fourtuately Tim on surreal didn't record too much incriminating material.

Hopefully I'll be staying in kiakoura tomorrow




No comments:

Post a Comment